Skip to main content

Virat Kohli is perfect for No. 4 spot: AB de Villiers

India has struggled to find a suitable No.4 ever since Yuvraj Singh retired from cricket from | The Hindu https://ift.tt/gQTYZn4

India Open 2019: Parupalli Kashyap nurses Olympic-size hope as he faces Viktor Axelsen for a place in final

"I don't just want to qualify for Olympics. I want to be the medal contender. I don't want a participant's badge on my CV," Kashyap said.

from Firstpost Sports Latest News https://ift.tt/2V3VZvS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop poll-like system for Covid vaccine: PM

mphasising the need to ensure speedy delivery of Covid-19 vaccine even in the remotest areas, Prime Minister Narendra Modi directed his government on Saturday to deliver and administer the shots on the lines of elections conducted in the country, involving all levels of government as well as civil society. from Times of India https://ift.tt/2T3wI5z