Skip to main content

Virat Kohli is perfect for No. 4 spot: AB de Villiers

India has struggled to find a suitable No.4 ever since Yuvraj Singh retired from cricket from | The Hindu https://ift.tt/gQTYZn4

Barcelona Open: Rafael Nadal's worries pile up as Dominic Thiem stuns 11-time champion; Daniil Medvedev also in final

"I'm happy with how I played, I was competitive for the first time (in a few matches). Things were positive even if I lost," Rafael Nadal insisted despite the defeat.

from Firstpost Sports Latest News http://bit.ly/2J01Gri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop poll-like system for Covid vaccine: PM

mphasising the need to ensure speedy delivery of Covid-19 vaccine even in the remotest areas, Prime Minister Narendra Modi directed his government on Saturday to deliver and administer the shots on the lines of elections conducted in the country, involving all levels of government as well as civil society. from Times of India https://ift.tt/2T3wI5z