Skip to main content

Virat Kohli is perfect for No. 4 spot: AB de Villiers

India has struggled to find a suitable No.4 ever since Yuvraj Singh retired from cricket from | The Hindu https://ift.tt/gQTYZn4

When in college, I helped father in field: Sivan

Isro chairman Kailasavadivoo Sivan is the first graduate in his family. His brother and two sisters were unable to complete higher education due to poverty. "When I was in college, I used to help my father in the field. That was the reason he got me admitted in a college near our house," Sivan told TOI. "Only when I had completed my BSc (Mathematics) with 100% marks, his mind changed."

from Times of India https://ift.tt/2LQdXRw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop poll-like system for Covid vaccine: PM

mphasising the need to ensure speedy delivery of Covid-19 vaccine even in the remotest areas, Prime Minister Narendra Modi directed his government on Saturday to deliver and administer the shots on the lines of elections conducted in the country, involving all levels of government as well as civil society. from Times of India https://ift.tt/2T3wI5z