Skip to main content

Virat Kohli is perfect for No. 4 spot: AB de Villiers

India has struggled to find a suitable No.4 ever since Yuvraj Singh retired from cricket from | The Hindu https://ift.tt/gQTYZn4

Mary Kom wins ill-tempered bout against Zareen

MC Mary Kom on Saturday sealed her spot for next year's Olympic qualifiers with a 9-1 verdict against flyweight (51kg) Nikhat Zareen, who had publicly demanded a trial for the race to Tokyo. Refusing to shake hands with Nikhat after the bout, she said, "Why should I? If she wants others to respect her, she should first respect others..." Nikhat reacted saying, "I expect seniors to respect us too. I felt hurt but that's okay..."

from Times of India https://ift.tt/2Q5x3nB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Develop poll-like system for Covid vaccine: PM

mphasising the need to ensure speedy delivery of Covid-19 vaccine even in the remotest areas, Prime Minister Narendra Modi directed his government on Saturday to deliver and administer the shots on the lines of elections conducted in the country, involving all levels of government as well as civil society. from Times of India https://ift.tt/2T3wI5z